Bracelets are an easy way to make fashion statements. Bracelets are made of different materials, ranging from silver bracelet to rubber bracelets. But did you know that each bracelet color has a unique meaning? Here are different types of bracelets with different bracelet color meanings.
Salvation Bracelet Color Meanings
Salvation bracelet is a piece of jewelry that is a symbolic representation of a person believing in Christianity. The salvation bracelet has beads of different colors like gold, black, red, white, blue and purple. There are different meanings for different colors.
- The gold bead in the salvation bracelet stands for heaven.
- Black bead stands for detachment from God and sin.
- Red depicts the blood for Christ, that was shed for people.
- The white bead in the salvation bracelet tells that people are forgiven, cleansed from their sins.
- The blue bead represents baptism or the Holy Spirit.
- The Christians believe that Christ is king, hence the purple bead in the salvation bracelet stands for royalty.
These were the various bracelet color meanings representing the salvation bracelet.
Mood Bracelet Color Meanings
Some colors symbolize the moods of a person, like red represents anger and blue symbolizes coolness. In the same way, the mood bracelets depict the changing mood of a person. Let us see the different colors of the mood bracelet and their meanings.
1. Black color means stressed, tensed or nervous.
2. Gray color is similar to black and it represents nervousness and anxiety.
3. Brown color stands for restlessness.
4. Amber color means enervated and mixed emotions.
5. Pink color symbolizes fear and anxiety.
6. Red color means adventure, dynamism, excitement and energy.
7. Orange color stands for daring and stimulation.
8. Yellow represents creativity and imagination.
9. Green represents a calm mood.
10. Blue means happiness and relaxation.
11. Purple represents passion and romance.
Wish Bracelet Color Meanings
Wish bracelets are mostly worn by teenagers. It is believed that you can wear a wish bracelet and make any wish you want. When the wish bracelet breaks, it takes your message or wish to heaven and your wish gets fulfilled.
1. Red color stands for vitality, courage, confidence, energy, lust, passion and action.
2. Pink stands for calmness, self worth, protection, acceptance, beauty and love.
3. White stands for revelation, spirituality, cleanliness and purification.
4. Indigo represents deep contemplation, meditation and intuition.
5. Blue stands for communication, peace, truth, spirituality and youth.
6. Black stands for self control, concealment, death, stability and earth.
7. These were the various bracelet color meanings representing the wish bracelet.
Gel Bracelet Color Meanings
Gel bracelets have a range of controversies related to them. It is a misconception that the girl or boy wearing a gel bracelet is interested in various sex actions, with the person who snaps the bracelets. In the past, these bracelets became so popular for the wrong reason, that they were banned from some schools.
The real meaning of gel bracelet color meanings is entirely different. Gel bracelets are actually awareness bracelets for different causes, this system of awareness bracelets was started by the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
1. Yellow gel bracelet is for the awareness of cancer.
2. Pink bracelet is for the awareness of breast cancer.
3. Epilepsy awareness is done through half blue and half red gel bracelets.
4. Green color symbolizes kidney donation.
5. Diabetes awareness is done through blue gel bracelets.
6. Multiple sclerosis awareness is done through orange colored gel bracelets.
These were the various bracelet color meanings representing the gel bracelets.
Friendship Bracelet Color Meanings
As the name suggests, friendship bracelets are given to friends. There are many types of friendship bracelets, the most popular ones are the string bracelets and the bead bracelets. All friendship bracelet patterns have only one meaning, everlasting friendship. However, the colors of the friendship bracelets have different meanings, which are as follows.
- Red colored friendship bracelet symbolizes love.
- Pure friendship is symbolized by white friendship bracelet.
- Happiness in friendship, or the buddy type friendship is symbolized by yellow friendship bracelet.
- Orange friendship bracelet is meant for close friends.
These were the various bracelet color meaning representing the friendship bracelets.
Evil Eye Bracelet Color Meanings
Evil eye bracelets are meant to ward off the evil. The evil eye bracelet is just like other bracelets, but with a bit of difference. There are beads on the evil eye bracelet which have a design of inner eye painted on them. Earlier they were regarded as a charm. The most common evil eye bracelets are mainly of two colors, blue or red. Blue evil eye bracelet symbolizes hope. Red evil eye bracelet symbolizes good fortune. Other colored evil eye bracelet do not have any specific meaning, they are meant for fashion.
This was all about bracelet color meanings. Now that you know the different meanings of bracelets, think twice before accepting or giving a bracelet!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.